CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why Haven’t I Been Watching This Before???

Ugg! I can't believe myself. I was turned on to So You Think You Can Dance by my good friend and I LOVE IT!!! Oh my heck. My favorite pair, far and away, is Twitch and Kherington. I find myself excited to see what they do every week and every week I am more than pleased. So far, my favorite dance of theirs is the Viennese Waltz. It is beautiful and touching and….wow. I get chills watching it!!

I also LOVE Josh and Katee. They're awesome! They haven't done anything wrong yet and they just look like they're having so much fun in their dances. This last week, they did a Bollywood routine that I loved! It was entertaining, energetic, colorful, I could go on, but I won't. Just watch…

I LOVE SYTYCD!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow! That first one was amazing and beautiful! I get chills too, or sometimes (ok, all the time) I choke up and start this dumb 1/2 laugh 1/2 cry thing. I love performing arts and I get so emotional at the talent these people have!

The second one was way cool! It kinda reminded me of The King & I for some reason. So neat to watch!

When is this on?! I HAVE to start watching. It's way better than Dancing with the Stars.

Nikki said...

No way! So I was just looking at your other friends and saw Josh & Jenny, not knowing who they were at all I jumped over to their blog and I totally know her, she was my academic advisor at the U! Small world! How do you know her?

Sean & Anna said...

So You Think You Can Dance is on on Wednesday nights, but I'm not sure what time - 7 I think...

I know Jenny through our sorority. Our first year at the U we joined the LDS sorority at the Institute and we were both in Phi. She's freakin' awesome!!